On the 160H Immersion Courses we come across using the asanas at their subtlest level, understanding and feeling the body’s alignment in the practice of both asanas and pranayama. We learn to remove blockages and so to allow the free flow of energy for maximum healing of the body and mind.
These courses are held in silence and should be considered as a retreat during which students turn inwards and undergo deep spiritual self-study.
- Early morning Pranayama sessions with Master Yoga Teacher Sharat Arora.
- Early morning guided Self-Practice to rejuvenate and prepare you for the day.
- Morning Asana class with the Master Teacher in which he will guide you to a fundamental understanding of the right movements and adjustments in the Asanas.
What to expect :
- Early morning Pranayama sessions with Master Yoga Teacher Sharat Arora
- Early morning guided Self-Practice to rejuvenate and prepare you for the day
- Morning Asana class with the Master Teacher in which he will guide you to a fundamental understanding of the right movements and adjustments in the Asanas
- Afternoon Relaxation sessions conducted by one of the trained teachers of the Sharat Arora Yoga Method
- Daily meditation sessions
- Karma Yoga for each participant
- We will be storing your phones, tablets, iPods and any other personal devices, as well as books, for the duration of the course
- You may not interact with the other students, including talking, physical or eye contact
- Twice weekly sessions of lecture, Q&A or videos with Master Yoga Sharat Arora
- Drop-in times with the Assistant Teaching during which you may ask any questions
- Healthy vegetarian food with vegetables freshly picked from our Organic Permaculture Farm
Please note that we run two 160H Immersion courses per year. Each course is unique according to Master Teacher’s inspiration but the Yoga classes will follow the same program. They differ, however, in topic.
- Spring Course: Pranic Healing: in this course we focus on the breath for an experience of true alignment in the postures ensures equanimity which is in line with a non-violent and ego-free Yoga Practice.
- Summer Course: Chakras and Evolution of Consciousness: Consciousness evolves when specific attention is paid on the energetic movement upwards in the postures. This technology is explored in depth.
The three weeks of the 160H Immersion Course form the first half of the 320H Teachers Training Course in the Sharat Arora Yoga Method and therefore upon completing the Immersion you qualify for the TTC immediately after OR another TTC within 1 year.