Special Yoga Course for Vipassana Meditators
During the Special Yoga Course for Vipassana Meditators, we explore different techniques for sitting comfortably and straight over extended periods of time, without creating long-term back, knee or hip problems. For those meditation practitioners already suffering from injuries, we teach how to heal them with intelligent movements aligned positions and how to avoid "forcing" the body in the wrong direction.
The other aspect of the course deals with energizing and rejuvenating poses, and combining the Practice of Meditation with Relaxing Yoga Positions. These tools are very helpful for extremely busy people who cannot afford to spend several hours a day Practicing Vipassana in addition to a separate Yoga Practice.
Morning Sessions in the 5-Day Courses will familiarise the student with the Sharat Arora Yoga Method whilst the afternoon sessions will focus on the specifics of the practice with regards Vipassana Meditation.
- Morning Asana class with the Master Teacher Sharat Arora or one of his Trained Teachers
- Afternoon sessions conducted by Master Teacher Sharat Arora
- Tips on how to sit so you can be more comfortable during your meditation
- Asanas to counter-balance the effects of sitting for long periods
- Understanding of how meditation deepens your yoga practice and vice versa
- Q&A sessions
- How to incorporate Vipassana technique in the relaxations and inversions
- Daily group meditation sitting