Benefit from ancient Ayurvedic wisdom to enrich your life, cultivate good health and a sense of peaceful wellbeing you would not have thought possible.
Turn your daily Iyengar Yoga practice into a great personal success and discover how to refine your Asanas to meet your body & mind Ayurvedic constitution needs in totality.
Enjoy learning & interacting with an authentic Ayurvedic Doctor from Keralan lineage.
Raise your consciousness to a higher level with our Yoga Master Teacher and take full advantage of his yoga method which is proven by his 42 years work experience with thousands of students and therapy patients.
Yoga & Ayurveda Special Intensive Course Goa India
About this Intensive Yoga Workshop
Yoga and Ayurveda are two ancient Indian sciences stemming from the same philosophical background; Yoga for the spirit and Ayurveda for the body. Ayurveda is the traditional Indian system for health and healing. It teaches you about your ‘Prakruti’ or ‘mind-body constitution’ and how the ‘Panchamahabhutas’, or the 5 elements of the universe and nature, work in your body.
This understanding is a powerful and practical tool to inspire change in your lifestyle habits.
Yoga & Ayurveda Workshops India
Ayurvedic knowledge also brings great clarity and success into your yoga practice and vice versa - with a regular Yoga and Meditation practice you are better equipped to accomplish the lifestyle adjustments suggested by Ayurveda to increase your health and wellbeing. Furthermore, under Yoga Master Sharat Arora’s guidance you will learn how to personalise your Yoga self-practice based on your own Prakruti and its daily fluctuations to empower you on you journey of wellbeing and happiness.
Features of this Yoga Intensive Course
- Early morning guided Self-Practice to rejuvenate and prepare you for the day.
- Morning Asana class with Master Sharat Arora.
- Afternoon Yoga Relaxation sessions conducted by one of Master Sharat Arora’s trained teachers.
- Daily meditation sessions.
- 3 sessions of Ayurveda lecture with experienced Ayurvedic Doctor Sreeraj Kuttathara from Kerala
- 2 topical talks with Master Sharat Arora.
- Opportunity to book personal consultations with the Doctor.
- Healthy balanced vegetarian meals.
- Beautiful Goan Orchard location, 5 minutes walk from the ocean and popular Arambol sites.
Yoga & Ayurveda Retreats Goa India
Yoga & Ayurveda Curriculum
During the Course an Ayurvedic doctor will provide you with the necessary knowledge to establish your own Prakruti, giving you the information to self-diagnose the associated issues or problems that can arise. Once the role of the elements and their influence on the body and mind is established, Master Sharat Arora will guide the group to a practical understanding of the effects that the Yoga Asanas have on the various constitution types. The group will explore how to use the Yoga practice to bring about both more profound harmony within, as well as increase the awareness of the individual in relation to the outer world. Students will tune in to their personal Prakruti needs to structure an Iyengar Yoga self-practice to empower them on our journey to better health and happiness.
Yoga & Ayurveda Consultation Arambol Goa
The specific Ayurveda themes explored in this Course are
- What is Ayurveda? Misconceptions & basic principles
- Panchamahabhuta and Tridosha Theory
- Five elements of nature: Body as an epitome of nature
- Tridosha: Properties and functions
- Tridosha and their actions on various systems of the body
- Diagnostic & treatment methods of Ayurveda
- Healthy body and healthy mind
- Daily regimen and seasonal regimen
- Prakriti parikshan; Determination of body constitution
Yoga & Ayurveda Course Himalayan Iyengar Yoga Centre
Yoga & Ayurveda Program, Daily Schedule
The Special Immersion Course lasts for 11 days. Students follow the schedule below for 5 days, enjoy a day’s break, and then continue for a further 5 days. A meeting takes place the evening before the Course starts and is compulsory for all participants. The teachers will be introduced along with the program and exact schedule, karma yoga will be distributed and all questions will be clarified.
Yoga & Ayurveda Special Intensive Course Arambol India
This course takes place at the Himalayan Iyengar Yoga Centre in Arambol, North Goa.
Yoga & Ayurveda Course Booking & Deposit
To ensure a place in the Yoga & Ayurveda Special Intensive Course, you should book in advance. For booking and deposit please fill up the Enrolment form to check availability and make the online payment using Debit card / Credit card / Internet banking.
Please read Yoga & Ayurveda Course Requirements for Participation, Code of Conduct, Terms and Conditions of Payment.