About the 9-Day Intensive Yoga Training
This Special 9-Day Intensive Training is a unique opportunity to immerse oneself in the fundamentals of our yoga practice. Whilst it has been designed to prepare students for the 160hr Immersion Course and 320hr Yoga Teacher Training with Master Sharat Arora, it also stands alone as a rigorous yet relaxing Himalayan yoga break.
During the course students will learn a wholesome and complete practice of Yoga Asanas as devised by Master Sharat, who has 42 years of teaching and healing experience. This Practice can be adjusted for all body types and ailments. Students will enjoy an intensity of practice which increases awareness and enables deep Self-Study, and will be able to continue an independent Self-Practice back home.
9-Day Intensive Yoga Courses Himalayas Dharamshala
Features of 9-Day Intensive Yoga Training
- Learn unique evolution of Iyengar Yoga
- Group consultation & method introduction before starting the course
- Intensive Yoga Asana program
- Daily meditation sessions
- Suggested afternoon Relaxation for Self-Practice
- 36+/- hours of yoga classes taught by Master Sharat or one of his trained teachers
- Personal corrections and props adjustments according to your individual needs
- 2 Healthy vegetarian meals per day
- Time to enjoy walking in the Himalayan nature & swimming in the mountain streams
- Qualification to join a 160hr Yoga Intensive or 320hr Yoga Teacher Training
9-Day Intensive Yoga Courses Goa India
9-Day Intensive Yoga Daily Schedule
The Daily schedule will vary depending on whether the course takes place at the Himalayan Yoga Ashram or at the Himalayan Iyengar Yoga Centre in Dharamkot village, Dharamshala but will comprise of:
- 30 minutes morning self-practice
- Between 3-6 hours of yoga asana class, if 6 hours it will be divided into two sessions
- 30 minutes group meditation sitting
- Suggested relaxation postures for the afternoon
- 1 hour for each lunch and dinner
9-Day Intensive Yoga Courses Himalayan Iyengar Yoga Centre
The 9-Day Intensive Yoga Training counts as 3 weeks of normal 5-Day Courses at the Himalayan Iyengar Yoga Centre. As such students should understand that the program and schedule are rigorous and intense. The course makes for a great, if intensive, yoga holiday as well as qualifying you for a 160hr Yoga Intensive or 360hr Yoga Teacher Training Course with Master Teacher Sharat Arora.
9-Day Intensive Yoga Courses Booking & Deposit
To ensure a place in the course, you should book in advance. For booking and deposit please click here and fill up the booking form and make the online payment using Debit card / Credit card / Internet banking. You may Contact us to check availibility for your dates.
We are reducing all course prices by 10% as a 'Wellness Discount' until the end of October 2021. To avail discount use coupon WELDIS.
India and SAARC Countries Discount:
Students from India and other SAARC countries receive a 20% discount on the Course fees. To avail discount online direct booking, use coupon INDSAA.
Please note that India & SAARC Countries Discount is not applicable to Non-Resident Indians (NRIs).